Saturday, March 26, 2011

"THE SPOILER"

A little something I wrote a few years ago about my wonderful Jackie. What a woman.  I am truly blessed because Jesus is my life and Jackie is my wife. Buddy refers to a cocker spaniel we a had for a number of years. Of course Jackie took care of him too. We share his helpless look around Jackie.

The Spoiler

The Spoiler awakes before it is light,
Making sure everything is done for the Wrights.

The Spoiler never asks for much help,
we all act like Buddy without the yelp.

The Spoiler pleases the young and the old,
All who happen into her fold.

The Spoiler cooks, cleans, washes all the jeans,
Any wonder she stays so lean.

The Spoiler just goes and goes for us,
We ought to be ashamed whenever we fuss.

The Spoiler keeps on giving like sun rays,
Oh, how we love her just that way!

1 comment: